From COVID-19 Response Team/PIO
Dear Rollins Community:
As you are aware, the number of COVID-19 cases continues to rise, and we continually assess how we can do our part to help slow the spread. If you have flu-like symptoms, fever or cough, we ask that you do not come to campus.
In addition, if you are a residential student, faculty, or staff returning from cruises or from travel to locked-down areas, whether it’s domestic or international, please consult CDC guidelines and possible requirements to self-quarantine or self-isolate in your home for 14 days upon return.
If you fall into the category above, please note:
- Residential students need to plan to vacate their rooms in no more than 4 hours
- If you are faculty or staff and need to bring a laptop, desktop, or other office materials home, please ask a colleague to do a no-contact drop off for you during the 14-day self-quarantine
- Make plans to self-isolate at home or off campus
- Do not touch anything belonging to another individual
- Maintain social distancing and hygiene measures
Current residential students who have not yet removed their belongings must do so by 5 p.m., Friday, March 20.
Students, if you have questions or need assistance, please contact RLE at 407-646-2649 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Faculty and staff, if you have questions, please contact your Dean or supervisor.