Orange County Government has opened new, free COVID-19 testing sites. Based on zip code data from Orange County’s heat map, these new sites are opening in areas where there have been a higher number of positive COVID-19 cases.
No symptoms and/or criteria is necessary for testing; however, online appointments are required, and individuals must be 18 years and older, as well as be an Orange County resident. Please do not show up at the test sites without an appointment. Operating hours for test sites are 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., and testing takes less than 10 minutes. Additional information is below:
Thursday, May 7, and Friday, May 8, 2020
- Legacy Middle School
11398 Lake Underhill Rd, Orlando, FL 32825
Make an online appointment at www.ocfl.net/legacymiddle
Monday, May 11, and Tuesday, May 12, 2020
- Lakemont Elementary School
901 N. Lakemont Ave, Winter Park, FL 32792
Make an online appointment at www.ocfl.net/lakemontelementary
Thursday, May 7, Friday, May 8, Monday, May 11 and Tuesday, May 12, 2020
- Ventury Elementary School
400 Woodgate Blvd, Orlando, FL 32822
Make an online appointment at www.ocfl.net/venturaelementary
For more information, please visit www.ocfl.net/covid19
Testing is also available in Seminole County at clinics and community pop-up sites:
Saturday, May 9, 2020 from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Iglesia Cristian Hispana
1654 Disciples Point, Casselberry, FL 32707
Saturday, May 16, 2020 from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Iglesia Presbiteriana El Redentor
6971 Red Bug Lake Road, Oviedo, FL 32765
Saturday, May 23, 2020 from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- St. Mary Magdalen Catholic Church
861 Maitland Ave, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
- Requirements: Please bring photo identification, patients do not have to exhibit symptoms
- Cost: No co-pay; patients with insurance should bring insurance cards; no charge for uninsured patients
- Registrations: Pre-Registration is preferred but not required; register at AMCC-COVID-19.eventbrite.com or call 407-588-0556
- Note: Antibody testing is not available at this site
Through Saturday, May 9 from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Allied Health Drive Thru at Altamonte Mall Parking Garage
451 East Altamonte Drive, Altamonte Springs
- Criteria: No symptoms required
- Requirements: Must have identification, bring insurance card if insured; accepting uninsured patients, as well
- Cost: No co-pay, no charge regardless of insurance status
- Appointments: Appointments required; get a Testing Fast Pass by visiting COVID-19 Testing; Testing Fast Passes offer a one-hour window to show up for testing; appointments can also be made by calling 407-665-0000, up to 250 tests per day
- Note: Patients should enter at Essex Avenue/Mall Drive from East Altamonte Drive, and drive through the parking garage for test to be administered. Antibody testing is not available at this site.