Access to Campus
Access to campus is limited to essential activities only. You should not visit campus unless you have a need to do so.
- Student Access is limited to students who have been granted a waiver to remain on campus.
- Faculty Access is limited to essential needs related to remote teaching, research, and scholarly activity. Faculty who are able should teach from home.
- Staff Access is limited to essential needs to continue College operations. Staff members with any questions about their assignments should speak with their supervisor.
- Visitor Access is not permitted during this time.
- Delivery/Vendor Access is permitted for essential services such as food delivery, mail and shipping, service calls, etc. Non-essential services or deliveries should be postponed until further notice.
All residence halls access, except for students with an approved waiver to remain on campus, is turned off.
The campus center’s dining facilities remain closed. You can still access the post office and lockers in this space. Rollins Dining has shifted to grab and go and online ordering with delivery for students to their residential hall.
The Olin Library physical building is closed. The Olin library faculty and staff and the Information Technology department continue to support virtual synchronous learning.